STEPS TO THE PERFECT VACATION
- Use our CONTACT FORM and request our assistance with your South Pacific vacation.
- Determine your budget and please share it with us so that we can be constructive in our efforts to ensure your perfect vacation.
- Be as flexible as possible with your travel dates ... please give us at least a few days either side of your ideal vacation dates.
- Think carefully about your travel interests ... shopping, leisure time, particular points of interest etc.
- Let's know your level of fitness ... some travel activities can be strenuous and we need to plan accordingly.
- Do you have an airline of preference or would you like us to guide you in this regard.
- Think about transport at your destination ... do you have a preference for walking, driving, train, ferry, or any other mode of travel?
- If you do not have a passport then you will need to apply for one ... and an existing passport will need at least six months validity to qualify for your ideal vacation.
- We will advise you about entry visas once we've assessed your vacation requirements.
- Call us on 1 800 367 5494 we'd love to hear from you and we'll assist you to create your itinerary, confirm your reservations, and finalize your costs.
Upon receipt of your bookings please do the following:
- Review the payment procedures, payment of airline tickets is best done with a credit card while payment of land arrangements is best done with a cheque.
- Upon receipt of your documents please check them to be sure they match your vacation expectations.
- Begin packing and enjoy the thought of the beautiful South Pacific and in particular Aotearoa the Land of the Long White Cloud.